- Coming soon stay tuned!
- Frankenberg-Garcia, A., Lew, R. Roberts, J., Rees, G. and Pereda, J. (2017) “Best practices in combining learner needs, lexicographic data and text editors to help learners write more idiomatically”. Poster presented at eLex 2017, Leiden, Holland, 19-21 September 2017
- Roberts, J.C., Frankenberg-Garcia, A., Lew, R., Rees, G. and Pereda, J. (2017) “Visualisation and graphical techniques to help writers write more idiomatically”. Poster presented at the IEEE Conference on Visualization (VIS), October 1-6, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2017.
Plenary Talks & Seminars
- Frankenberg-Garcia, A. (2017) “Combining learner needs, lexicographic data and digital writing environments”. Plenary talk at TechLING’17, Languages, Linguistics and Technology: New trends in language teaching, interpreting and translation, University of Bologna, Forlì Campus, 10-11 November 2017.
- Frankenberg-Garcia, A. (2017) “How can language learners benefit from corpora, or not”. Plenary talk at Encontro InterNucLis do Programa Idiomas sem Fronteiras (IsF) da Região Sul, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 21-22 August 2017.
- Frankenberg-Garcia, A. (2017). “Corpora for Editors”. Seminar presented at the 28th Society for Editors and Proofreaders Conference, Wyboston Lakes, 16-18 September 2017.